Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
The bite-sized greens and small dried fruit work well with a pound of farfalle, or bowtie pasta. If you can’t find dandelion greens, try mustard greens or baby kale.
1. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes, or until softened but not browned, stirring occasionally.
2. Add dandelion greens, and season with salt, if desired; cook 2 minutes to wilt. Remove from heat, and stir in currants and Parmesan. Toss with hot pasta.
- Serving Size Per 3/4-cup serving
- Calories 180
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 134 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g